Sold: Like-new-in-box Canon 5D

RobRob Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited August 5, 2008 in House of Canon
I have a 5D that is not much more than a year old. I estimate it has about 3k clicks on it. The camera is like new in box and comes with all accessories, some still in their plastic bags.

I purchased a 40D at the beginning of the year needing a faster FPS camera and have really not used the 5D since.

I'd like to get $1650 for it -- $1700 if using PayPal.

I will ship on my dime, insured UPS. If you're in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA area you are welcome to a cash face-to-face transaction.

I don't have any photos of the camera at the moment, but rest assured it would be indistinguishable from new. It sits in a climate controlled safe when not in use, which has been for most of the past 6-7 months!

E-mail to dobbler AT interscapes DOT com -- please put 5D in the subject line so I can spot your message.

-Rob

Comments

• RobRob Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    Bump
    Reasonable offers will be entertained.
  • DaniDani Registered Users Posts: 807 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    I want it... and I'm in portland..... but I don't have the money :cry
    Rob wrote:
    Reasonable offers will be entertained.
    Dani

20D | 300D-IR | EF-S 10-22 | EF-S 18-55 | 50 f/1.8 II | 70-200 f/4L | 17-40L | Lensbaby 2.0 | 250D | 550ex | Gitzo 1257 | RRS BH-40 | RRS L-plates

The Blog | The Photos
    edited August 2, 2008
    Dani wrote:
    I want it... and I'm in portland..... but I don't have the money :cry

Looks like we have similar tastes. A dedicated IR camera (mine is a 20D), a similar lens collection, and I drive an Audi.

e-mail me if you want to try and work something out.
    edited August 3, 2008
    :ivar
    edited August 5, 2008
    Sold
    Sold :d