Runway

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited August 1, 2008 in Landscapes
When i was about to land.

Shot this image from "Damn-e-Koh" a small hill station in my city Islamabad. The greenery in foreground is "Japanese Park" and road in back ground is newly constructed. Light in far background is other city known as "Rawalpindi". Day was cloudy and rainy. this is HDR from 1 shot. I know its not a best picture but i am planing a panorama when i visit there next time

342541190_FygXC-XL.jpg

Extremely sorry for stupid watermarking but try to understand if this photo is stolen then i cannot sale it for calander etc. Advertising Agencies in Pakistan are considered biggest theives here :rolleyes
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• photosbyDanphotosbyDan Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited July 31, 2008
    I like it. awais maybe you could try and cut some of the fog down at the top? I am looking forward to seeing the pano of this citythumb.gif
    "Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness."-Yousuf Karsh

www.danielchappellphotography.com

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited July 31, 2008
    I like it. awais maybe you could try and cut some of the fog down at the top? I am looking forward to seeing the pano of this citythumb.gif

Will try that thumb.gif

Thanks for looking
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    Pretty cool shot Awais. I like it. thumb.gif
    Michael