Options

SF Bay Area "Undiscovered Photographer" show and sale, August 2008 - we

SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
edited August 5, 2008 in Mind Your Own Business
OK, someone told me I needed to be more specific in the title. I hope they are right because out of 186 views I got one response from someone a few thousand miles from here.

I am putting together a small photo show and sale for Saturday Aug 23. The easy access location is in San Jose.

I have space for more quality photos, so if you would like to see about participating e-mail me right away. First meeting is this Sat.

You will never have a better low risk opportunity to show, (and maybe sell) your work than this!

If you don't want to show maybe you could help out. Do you have panels, or other show equipment others could borrow, or rent for a day. Also could use some help with the jury process.

Sam

Comments

• Options
    pics-ellpics-ell Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited August 2, 2008
    Sam wrote:
    OK, someone told me I needed to be more specific in the title. I hope they are right because out of 186 views I got one response from someone a few thousand miles from here.

I am putting together a small photo show and sale for Saturday Aug 23. The easy access location is in San Jose.

I have space for more quality photos, so if you would like to see about participating e-mail me right away. First meeting is this Sat.

You will never have a better low risk opportunity to show, (and maybe sell) your work than this!

If you don't want to show maybe you could help out. Do you have panels, or other show equipment others could borrow, or rent for a day. Also could use some help with the jury process.

Sam

hi. just sent you an email through dgrin, so i just wanted to let you know to look out for it as i've never actually done that before and am a little dubious!
    looking forward to hearing more about this endeavor.
    ellenthumb.gif
    pics-ell
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2008
    I responded to your e-mail. Our first meeting went very well, we are charging forth, and we still have some room left, so if you still have an interest let me know!!

Sam
  • Options
    pics-ellpics-ell Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    not sure if this is the place to post, but just wanted you (and everyone) to know that clearbags does make a biodegradable/compostable bag that is only a couple cents more than the others...
    ellen:D
    pics-ell
  • Options
    joviphotojoviphoto Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    pics-ell wrote:
    not sure if this is the place to post, but just wanted you (and everyone) to know that clearbags does make a biodegradable/compostable bag that is only a couple cents more than the others...
    ellen:D
    So Sam can bag up the leftovers and bury them, right? rolleyes1.gifSorry, couldn't resist...
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2008
    Ellen,

Thanks for letting everyone know. What will be interesting is to see if the green bags have the same look, feel, and optical qualities as the standard bags.

Sam