Options

Someone's Viewing A LOT, how can I tell who they are?

DicksDwellingDicksDwelling Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited August 2, 2008 in SmugMug Support
So one of my pics is getting hammered by views, is there a way to track where the pic may be posted somewhere?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    No, but if you are a power or pro customer you can install statcounter and google analytics and get much more data, that will perhaps assist you :) See "Tutorials" link in the Dgrin Navbar above.
  • Options
    edited August 1, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    No, but if you are a power or pro customer you can install statcounter and google analytics and get much more data, that will perhaps assist you :) See "Tutorials" link in the Dgrin Navbar above.
    Ah rats! I'm only a lowly standard user. I've been on the fence about upgrading for a couple of years now.....I just can't get myself to do it!

Anyway, thanks for the fast response Andy! I really appreciate it!
  • Options
    rjdesqrjdesq Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    Try signing up for www.tineye.com ...it's a free image tracker. I use it all the time and have found a few of my photos illegally posted other places.
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2008
    rjdesq wrote:
    Try signing up for www.tineye.com ...it's a free image tracker. I use it all the time and have found a few of my photos illegally posted other places.
    Oh wow, that's a great idea! I actually did sign up with that a while ago but when I tested it there was really not too many sights they had indexed. I'll give that a try and let you know!
  • Options
    edited August 2, 2008
    Oh wow, that's a great idea! I actually did sign up with that a while ago but when I tested it there was really not too many sights they had indexed. I'll give that a try and let you know!
    Damn. TinEye found "0 results". Oh well, thanks a lot for the suggestion rjdesq.