http://www.kc1stphotography.com

2 Canon Rebel XSi
Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
2 Canon 14-55mm
Canon 55-250mm f4.0
Canon 580EX
Canon 580EX II

Comments

• JulieLawsonPhotographyJulieLawsonPhotography Registered Users Posts: 787 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    Oooh these are great!!! Makes you wanna give her a hug.......after you wash off the spaghetti. Laughing.gif

Seriously, great photos.:D
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
  • crockettcrockett Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    Katie,

If you are trying to tell a story, have you considered doing one of those "tri...some or others" that are all the rage now. Three pictures in a series, left to right in a film strip format.

Picture #1 Being a clean child seated and being served a bowl/plate of spaghetti.

Picture #2 Being your third image posted (includes utensil, bowl) and tells the main part of the story.

Picture #3 I'm not sure. Maybe one again a cleaned up child with an out of focus container of wet wipes on a the tray or nearby table? Or something along that lines.

Just some thoughts.

My 17 month old isn't very fond of pasta but sometimes will eat it with the same results.
  • KTBoom2006-E510KTBoom2006-E510 Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    crockett wrote:
    Katie,

If you are trying to tell a story, have you considered doing one of those "tri...some or others" that are all the rage now. Three pictures in a series, left to right in a film strip format.

Picture #1 Being a clean child seated and being served a bowl/plate of spaghetti.

Picture #2 Being your third image posted (includes utensil, bowl) and tells the main part of the story.

Picture #3 I'm not sure. Maybe one again a cleaned up child with an out of focus container of wet wipes on a the tray or nearby table? Or something along that lines.

Just some thoughts.

My 17 month old isn't very fond of pasta but sometimes will eat it with the same results.

I was just taking pictures and thought these were really cute. But thanks, maybe I will try it some time
    ~Katie~
    :barb

2 Canon Rebel XSi
    Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
    2 Canon 14-55mm
    Canon 55-250mm f4.0
    Canon 580EX
    Canon 580EX II
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    These are just great! #3 cracked me up when I saw it and #4 reminds me of an expression Kaleb makes. She sure is cute and expressive.
    LadyTX
    edited August 2, 2008
    ladytx wrote:
    These are just great! #3 cracked me up when I saw it and #4 reminds me of an expression Kaleb makes. She sure is cute and expressive.

Thank you. There isn't a day that goes by that she does something new to make me want to take a picture :D
    ~Katie~

2 Canon Rebel XSi
    Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
    2 Canon 14-55mm
    Canon 55-250mm f4.0
    Canon 580EX
    Canon 580EX II
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2008
    Thank you. There isn't a day that goes by that she does something new to make me want to take a picture :D

Don't ever stop taking the time to snap those photos. Later on in years you will appreciate them so very much. Keep them printed out, organized and in books as you go though. I hadn't done that and a couple of years ago I took out all the photos and spent 3 months putting them in order by year and in books. Whew. Now I keep up with it!
    LadyTX
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2008
    Haha, what a great set!!! iloveyou.gif .... no wonder did she not have a short on .. haha, she must have had spaghetti already before rolleyes1.gif
    edited August 2, 2008
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Haha, what a great set!!! iloveyou.gif .... no wonder did she not have a short on .. haha, she must have had spaghetti already before rolleyes1.gif

I took her cloths off and laid a blanket on our floor b/c I knew she was going to make a mess. She don't mean to, but she isn't a pro at feeding herself. lol, so I was prepared. clap.gif
    ~Katie~

2 Canon Rebel XSi
    Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
    2 Canon 14-55mm
    Canon 55-250mm f4.0
    Canon 580EX
    Canon 580EX II