Pool Fun

bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
edited August 2, 2008 in People
It's amazing the mileage that I can get (as a parent) out of a small backyard pool and couple of squirt guns. Thank goodness for simple pleasures.......eh? Just a couple of candid of the little ones when they don't realize I have the camera - best time to shoot them.

p187530654.jpg

p260558133.jpg
Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    Good lookin' kids, Jared :)

wave.gif
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited August 1, 2008
    Great looking kids you have. Ya gotta love photo #1!! Reminds me of my boys when they were young.
    LadyTX
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Good lookin' kids, Jared :)

wave.gif

Thanks much Andy......appreciate you taking the time to take a peek. Hope that all is well with you and that you are having a good summer.
    Perhaps the greatest social service that can be rendered by anybody to this country and to mankind is to bring up a family. - George Bernard Shaw
  • bauermanbauerman Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 2, 2008
    ladytx wrote:
    Great looking kids you have. Ya gotta love photo #1!! Reminds me of my boys when they were young.

Thank you very much for looking.....I very much appreciate it. Time goes by so fast doesn't it?