FS: Canon gear for sale

waynedsargentwaynedsargent Registered Users Posts: 100 Big grins
edited August 7, 2008 in House of Canon
343148515_8bVVJ-L.jpg

Okay starting from left to right.

1. Sigma 70-300 zoom lens bought this several years ago new. Hardly ever used it. It is a clean macro version not the APO. Looking for ...............$Sold

2. Tamron 28-200 3.8-5.6 asp. This was my first walk around lens. Metal mount clean and sharp when opened up I took a lot of good pictures with this lens.........$125.00

3. Tamron 28-75 2.8 XR DI very good lens I haved used this for everything from portraits to sports indoors. Very sharp copy(what everyone says) but it really is. AF is dead on little slow when it gets really dim but otherwise great lens for the money. Only reason letting it go is I got a 28-70 L..........................$sold

4. Canon 300 f4 L This lens is still up for sale it is super sharp for real this lens is great. I havent had it to awful long though I was going to use it for little league turned out to be too long. There are 2 very minor paint chips on the lens and the bottom of the tripod shoe is pretty dinged up............................$sold

5. 50mm 1.8 Plastic mount lens does everything it is supposed to good for portrait and the like...........................$sold

6. Metz 54mz-4 flash I have used this flash for a little over a year now and it is great. the wink flash on the front is absolutely awesome for catchlights while the main beam can be bounce off a ceiling or wall great flash. This will work with all canon cameras in TTL mode but not ETTL. It can be sent to Bogen and they will update the module for free so it will work in Ettl mode..............$250.00

7. Sunpak 5000af BROKEN LCD on the back cannot make adjustments. It still works and actually I have been using it as a optical slave you just need to vary distance for power..................................$25

All prices are plus shipping. I live in Maine so probably no local pickups.

Comments