Sr . portrait session

searching the soulsearching the soul Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited August 4, 2008 in People
Some have liked this image and other do not . Open for your opinions . Thanks .

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2008
    I love the comp. and she's beautiful....the hair color doesn't work for me...but only my opinion of the tint....Love the image overall.
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2008
    I like it. Well done! thumb.gif
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • CantfeelmyfingersCantfeelmyfingers Registered Users Posts: 531 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    this is for a SENIOR portrait session??!
    This is too 'sexy' of a look for my liking for a senior session.

Regarding the photo itself, i find the crop a little tight and i want to see more of her hands. The tint isn't doing much for me, but the it looks nice and sharp from here.
    "Take my picture, Tonight I feel beautiful..."
    -Marilyn Monroe
  • ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    I like the shot. Very sharp. I like the processing, just am not liking what it did with the hair. If the processing was done on a separate layer maybe you could back off the hair just a bit. I am not seeing "sexy" in this shot, IMO. I see a very intent look bordering on (anger?). It looks to me as if a frown is about to appear.
    LadyTX
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    Looks like a beautiful model headshot to me. I like the expression.

I don't like the toning of it. Too sexy? I don't think so. What are you going to do?

Blame her parents I guess.
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • jpljpl Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    I like it. I'd rather seen an even process than a selective process but it is a beautiful shot overall.
  • ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    I like it, it's definitely different in processing and all. Good job! thumb.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8