Options

Recent Weddings

fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited August 4, 2008 in Weddings
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been lurking! Things have been crazy, but I wanted to catch you up on some stuff I've been doing! Here's a couple from some recent weddings!

This first set was from a crazy wedding. About 2 hours before the rehearsal, the groom blew out 4 discs in his back & had to have a 6 hour surgery. They called the wedding off. Then on Saturday morning, I got a call "can you still come? It's gonna happen after all!" So of course, I went (they are good friends of mine too!) & it was so beautiful! You could just see their love! They had to bump up the times of the reception (because the groom had to get back to the hospital!) so the cake was being set up & some people arrived late...but all in all, it was beautiful! :clap

305747144_CDCgB-M.jpg

305785638_xitnG-M.jpg

This next wedding was so much fun! They scheduled sooo much time between the wedding & reception so we had a lot of fun with pictures!

I couldn't have posed all the people better for this shot!
344489970_nmPB2-M.jpg

Here's a page from their album
344490285_NQdat-M.jpg

Finally, the light was intense in the evening & the background was terrible, so this was what I managed to come up with! Luckily, the clouds were amazing!
344492150_QGUHM-M.jpg

I'll be posting some other pics too!

Comments

• Options
    tinfishtinfish Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    Great shots.
    Jeff Harbin
    "Life of Riley" Photography
    www.lifeofrileyphotography.com
  • Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    Love that last one. What a stunner!!!! thumb.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    ladytxladytx Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    Beautiful shots on all. Hope the groom is doing well. That last shot is a prize catch.
    LadyTX