Recent Senior pictures

fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
edited August 4, 2008 in People
I've not been doing many senior picture sessions lately, but this is one that was fun! We are going to be doing another session (as one of the girls would like some other poses that we didn't have time for) soon & I can't wait!

339084402_JFAV4-M.jpg

She wanted something with a "older style pose that isn't too sexy" so this is what we came up with! I'm thinking of dropping down the saturation levels...
339087491_QZchX-M.jpg

Such intense eyes...
339079728_mWsz9-M.jpg

Enjoy!

Comments

• Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2008
    Big Red X's....am I the only one?
  • LUCKYSHOTLUCKYSHOT Registered Users Posts: 120 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2008
    Actually I see tiny red Xs:
    Though I do like what I see when I go to your Website
    all the best
    Chris
    No Good Deed Goes Unpunished
    :whip

WWW.LONGISLANDIMAGE.COM
  • Howard BarlowHoward Barlow Registered Users Posts: 118 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2008
    “red x” invisibilis nonimagis
    You don’t pay me by the hour. You pay for the years of hard work that made it possible for me to paint such a picture in only one hour! Pablo Picasso
  • fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    I checked the settings & they appeared to be right...I messed around with some settings a little so let me know if it works now! Sorry about that!
  • tanyBUGtanyBUG Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    sorry i dont see anything.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited August 4, 2008
    fcorin13 wrote:
    I checked the settings & they appeared to be right...I messed around with some settings a little so let me know if it works now! Sorry about that!

Still no pics. You probably need to enable "allow external links" in the gallery that is hosting the pics. How To Post on Dgrin
  • fcorin13fcorin13 Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    Richard wrote:
    Still no pics. You probably need to enable "allow external links" in the gallery that is hosting the pics. How To Post on Dgrin

I'm not sure why it's not working. I checked again & it says they are enabled. The only things that I've got hidden are "camera info" according to the customize gallery page. Oh well. I guess I'll just try to redo the post a little later!