Options

Help Wanted: Building Pro Site

gwisesan@sbcglobal.netgwisesan@sbcglobal.net Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited April 23, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hi Everyone,

I have been procrastinating in getting my pro web site up using SmugMug interface and my own URL.

Is there anyone out there that can build this site for me ( or know someone else who can). I have a pretty clear picture of what I want.

I am willing to pay for this service.

If you've done something like this for yourself or others I'd love to see your work.

Thank you!

Garett

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 22, 2005
    get in touch with gareth over at 2graphic...he's done up a couple of smugmug sites nod.gif
  • Options
    winnjewettwinnjewett Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    I am a web developer, and have built smugmug into my site. I would love to help you do the same.

-Winn
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    Winnjewett. I am a total cromagnon with this type of stuff. My limit was registering a URL. Are you able to indicate the type of prices site building runs into (a basic SM site for instance) & how hard is it for 'non-tech' users to update ?

tks
    Gus
  • Options
    winnjewettwinnjewett Registered Users Posts: 329 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    Humungus wrote:
    Winnjewett. I am a total cromagnon with this type of stuff. My limit was registering a URL. Are you able to indicate the type of prices site building runs into (a basic SM site for instance) & how hard is it for 'non-tech' users to update ?

tks
    Gus
    Well Gus, you are many steps ahead of the average web user. Depending on complexity, designing a new smugmug site could take from 1 to 4 hours. For someone not very familiar with html, updating the website could get very sloppy very fast.

I offer two different services, which are outlined on my site.

For $35, I will design, host and maintain a site with a few pages, including integration into smugmug. You will be given a control panel which gives you easy and immediate access to all the content on your site.

Or, for $55 / hr, I offer design and development services.

Cheers,
    -Winn