Options

sign in problems....

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited August 5, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Up until today I have never had to sign in except once...even if I turned my computer off and then came back on. I could click on the link in my favorites and it would go to my site and be automaticly signed in already. Now today I keep having to sign in. If I close the internet explorer window and open another one...it makes me sign in again. Whats changed? Is this going to be a permenant change? I really like it the other way....less time having to look up my password.

Please let me know if I need to do something to make it stay signed in for my computer.:scratch

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 4, 2008
    Hi, check your cookie settings, have they changed? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Hi, check your cookie settings, have they changed? ear.gif
    Thanks for taking the time to answer Andy...
    I have not changed any settings on my computer. My cookies are the same as they were yesterday as far as I can tell. I have other pages (not smugmug) that are password set ups and have no problems with them. Everything else about my computer is the same. Its just been today so far that I encountered this problem...and it wasnt first thing this morning. The first time I came to the site this morning...everything worked fine when I went to check my galleries. It started around noon AST time.

Any ideas?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2008
    JAG wrote:
    Thanks for taking the time to answer Andy...
    I have not changed any settings on my computer. My cookies are the same as they were yesterday as far as I can tell.
    Yeah we actually made some changes that may have affected this, we're looking into it. Sorry about that!
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    Yeah we actually made some changes that may have affected this, we're looking into it. Sorry about that!

thumb.gif Thank you its very much appreciated.
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2008
    oh oh! Now today its making me sign in even if I use the same browser window I signed into earlier....if I stray even coming to dgrin and go back I have to sign back in.eek7.gif
  • Options
    edited August 5, 2008
    All fixed! Thanks guys your the best!!clap.gifwings.gif