2737892408_5c4f4c3e4e.jpg?v=0

2737892402_00fd93e25f.jpg?v=0
Shilowe, getting my masters in psychology,
photographing mommy to Rayne (5) and Quinlan (baby boy) and wife to Dave.:photo

Comments

• VelvtRideVelvtRide Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2008
    Good images.

#1 is nice and clear, but too much black.

#2 is OK - the droplet of water looks a bit muted.

#3 is the best - clear water droplet, veins in the flower petal and nice composition! I would try to bring out that second water droplet and bottom of the petal near the bottom left, if you can.
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2008
    #3 is very nice. I'd try cropping out the dark muddy area on the bottom. This way the pastel coloration will stand out more.

When you post your photo to the entry thread, don't forgot to make it 800px at its longest side. mwink.gif
  • TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2008
    Hmmmmm, I am going towards #1, love the curvature of the petal, have you tried a Pano crop on this ??...but what do I know...

Good luck with whatever you choose

Donna
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
  • pemmettpemmett Registered Users Posts: 507 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2008
    I love the focus captured in image 1 as well as the angle it is taken at - I think that it is far more dramatic than the others.

That said there is a lot of black. Try to re-shoot the shot with the same angle and focus and show less dead space. Good Luck.

Cheers/Peter
    "Take a moment to capture a memory that will last forever"
    My images | My blog | My free course