My Backyard One More Time

BugsmanBugsman Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited August 7, 2008 in Landscapes
Views from my backyard. C&C welcome and needed.
(IMG)

345271171_x6Zy5-L.jpg

(IMG)345270180_9iYdd-L.jpg

Comments

• philiphutsonphiliphutson Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2008
    Bugsman wrote:
    Views from my backyard. C&C welcome and needed.
    (IMG)

(IMG)

Hey alright you've got the upload working.

The sky in the first one has some interest and is fine as a background there is just no foreground interest in the images. In the first one I like the tree with the spanish moss its just not quite there. It looks like its quite a ways away from your vantage point (based on the second shot). If you could fill the frame with the top of the tree and make sure there is some detail. I would like to be able to make out the moss.

-Philip
    If you want to see paradise simply look around and see it.
    -Willy Wonka
  • BugsmanBugsman Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited August 7, 2008
    Hey alright you've got the upload working.

The sky in the first one has some interest and is fine as a background there is just no foreground interest in the images. In the first one I like the tree with the spanish moss its just not quite there. It looks like its quite a ways away from your vantage point (based on the second shot). If you could fill the frame with the top of the tree and make sure there is some detail. I would like to be able to make out the moss.

-Philip

Thanks Philip - I'll keep working on that. I have photographed that tree a hundred times at least but I agree I need a different vantage point - guess I'll have to get the waders on and go back in there.