Please check this out and tell me what you think!!!

cevans2411cevans2411 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 8, 2008 in Landscapes
a

Comments

• philiphutsonphiliphutson Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2008
    cevans2411 wrote:
    a

Nice curves and it says so much:D. A(s) are so helpfull means so much. Can be used to say a school assignment is perfect.
    Its a bird not its a plane no its a noun no its a preposition no its a verb no its an A rolleyes1.gif

Take a look here if you need help adding an image.
    -Philip
    If you want to see paradise simply look around and see it.
    -Willy Wonka
  • BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2008
    Nice curves and it says so much:D. A(s) are so helpfull means so much. Can be used to say a school assignment is perfect.
    Its a bird not its a plane no its a noun no its a preposition no its a verb no its an A rolleyes1.gif

Take a look here if you need help adding an image.
    -Philip

I just have to say, while camping in the Utah Desert, good thing no one can hear me laugh!!! This is good...

Be well... Ara & Spirit
    The Oasis of my Soul our Blog and Life Therapy...
    My Gallery in progress...
    On the road, homeless, with my buddy Spirit...
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2008
    lol3.gif

I'm glad Dgrin has such a great sense of humor. I wouldn't accept anything less!

If you need help posting and getting started here we have a couple of tutes here and here. Let me know if you need a hand or have questions! thumb.gif
    edited August 7, 2008
    BeemerChef wrote:
    I just have to say, while camping in the Utah Desert, good thing no one can hear me laugh!!! This is good...

Be well... Ara & Spirit

So where's the image. I took a look at your website. A personal chef Very Cool. So now I want to see some of your shots. Have you fooled around with food photography? Oh by the way I'm glad you took it (my previous comment) the way it was intended .

-Philip
    -Willy Wonka
  • BeemerChefBeemerChef Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2008
    So where's the image. I took a look at your website. A personal chef Very Cool. So now I want to see some of your shots. Have you fooled around with food photography? Oh by the way I'm glad you took it (my previous comment) the way it was intended .

-Philip

I only started taking pictures a couple years ago... point and shoot you know... I am now learning with a DSLR!... patience that is.
    The irony is that I was hired many moons ago by a food photographer!!! I always wondered what in the world is he doing? So many pictures for one plate which actually was store bought sauces and nothing was really cooked right! Only for show... and sprayed with oil and water...
    By the way... I am not the one with the first post!
    I almost copied your reply in my Blog!!! Great sense of humor.. I am still laughing...
    Be well... Ara & Spirit
    The Oasis of my Soul our Blog and Life Therapy...
    My Gallery in progress...
    On the road, homeless, with my buddy Spirit...
    edited August 7, 2008
    BeemerChef wrote:
    I only started taking pictures a couple years ago... point and shoot you know... I am now learning with a DSLR!... patience that is.
    The irony is that I was hired many moons ago by a food photographer!!! I always wondered what in the world is he doing? So many pictures for one plate which actually was store bought sauces and nothing was really cooked right! Only for show... and sprayed with oil and water...
    By the way... I am not the one with the first post!
    I almost copied your reply in my Blog!!! Great sense of humor.. I am still laughing...
    Be well... Ara & Spirit

Oh sorry. I wasn't paying attention. So I probably did upset cevans2411. Text only can do that to easily. Hopefully cevans2411 will come back.
    -Philip
    -Willy Wonka
  • snowalkersnowalker Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    realy nice
    hey,
    nice shots!
    I like 1,5,8,13
    Whatever good work!