Office Staff

shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
edited August 9, 2008 in People
A couple of the office assistants wanted a photo...Ok, I talked them into a photo. They kept telling me how "unphotogenic" they were.:dunno As we were getting ready, one asked if they could have their photo together as well. So tried something a little different.

1)
347385308_qCJck-L.jpg

2)
347397238_hwf97-L.jpg

3)
347412801_cXc8G-L.jpg

And the different one...(the photo itself is poor, but I like the idea)
[and the right spelling this time...I think?]
4)
347565639_tRKeY-L.jpg

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    Really nice shots and very pretty women! The last one is fun - but it's "Angels" not "Angles". I know because my son played a whole season of Little League with that spelled wrong on his uniform! :D
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    DJ-S1 wrote:
    Really nice shots and very pretty women! The last one is fun - but it's "Angels" not "Angles". I know because my son played a whole season of Little League with that spelled wrong on his uniform! :D

The uniform story is great! I guess spell check doesn't check for usage... headscratch.gif
    Thanks for the correction. Much appreciated!! Corrected above.
  • Bassett1976Bassett1976 Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    shatch wrote:

And the different one...(the photo itself is poor, but I like the idea)
    [and the right spelling this time...I think?]
    4)
    347565639_tRKeY-L.jpg

Great photos! I bet they appreciate them.

I think this last picture is a cool idea. You should have the ladies holding something that is office oriented (stapler, tape despenser, etc) or something that is specific to real estate.
    bassett1976.smugmug.com
    www.fitmet.com
    edited August 8, 2008
    Great photos! I bet they appreciate them.

I think this last picture is a cool idea. You should have the ladies holding something that is office oriented (stapler, tape despenser, etc) or something that is specific to real estate.

...why didn't I think of that! headscratch.gif Great idea!! Thanks
  • jpljpl Registered Users Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    Ha. I'm glad to see it was a misspelling. I thought it was a bad pun that I didn't really get so I didn't comment.

Some great shots. you obviously know what you are doing. #1 and #2 are really good. the pose in #3 doesn't work for me.
  • SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    shach,

So sorry you have to work with such an photogenic group.

As to the poster, I relay like the idea, but one thing keeps taking attention away. What the heck is the center gal holding???

I think you should redo this shot and print it up large!!

Sam

PS: I bet they like the photos!
  • TravisTravis Registered Users Posts: 1,472 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    I'd trade your unphotogenic staff for mine any day! :D Excellent shots and love the poster idea. In photo #1, though, does she really have green in her hair or is that reflected?
  • evorywareevoryware Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    #1 is a nice shot. Interesting you chose to burn in the right side and I guess that is lens flare in her hair. I think it would be better if you cloned out the flare.
    #2 is excellent imo. Nice hairdo.
    #3 is also nice. With her hair like that you should shoot the other side to minimize her forehead. She looks much better in #4 for instance, IMO.
    Absolutely absolutely absolute re-do the Remax Angels! Great potential!

thumb.gif
    Canon 40D : Canon 400D : Canon Elan 7NE : Canon 580EX : 2 x Canon 430EX : Canon 24-70 f2.8L : Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L USM : Canon 28-135mm f/3.5 IS : 18-55mm f/3.5 : 4GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2GB Sandisk Extreme III : 2 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II : Sekonik L358

dak.smugmug.com
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    Note to self:

1. Learn Real Estate
    2. Get hired....@ THAT Re-Max...in-particular.

thumb.gif

Such a lousy work environment. Dude, you should get out! :D
  • ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    Laughing.gif, I was laughing at that Angel photo. This is fantastic!! Thanks for sharing rolleyes1.gifrofl
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2008
    I really like #2. Nice lighting and great character.
    The collage is fun, too, good PS work! :-)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
    edited August 8, 2008
    Thanks for the comment jpl. We intended on shooting longer last night but the rain came...really hard too. They didn't want to stay. So when I went through the photos, I too didn't like #3 as much as some of the other girl's shots.

Thanks Sam. The center gal is holding a cell phone. The original "Charlie's Angels" the center girl was holding a large antennae walkie talkie. I like the idea of Bassett1976. I think I'll drop some items in this photo via Photoshop. As for the staff and employees here. There is a great bunch of folks. We work really well together and have some great personalities as well.

Hey Travis!
    Thanks for the comment. I'm colorblind to subtle tones. I don't see the green in her hair. Sorry? I'll ask my kids. They still have good eyes.

evoryware
    Thanks for the comments on each photo. You are right about #3. I need to remember to stop and look "before" I take the photo. Where is my checklist of steps?

Idlewild
    There is always an opening in real estate. When you can't get a job...you end up here! We have a fantastic office here, and it isn't about the scenic aesthetic views either. We sell 26+% of all the homes in our market. That is nearly 10% more than the next closest competitor. So...if you are up to it, come aboard! Just remember that the market is down 30% in units sold from last year.

Thanks Shepsmom! I appreciate the comment/complement!

Nikolai
    Thank you! It was fun to watch the gals this morning as they looked at the photos for the first time. They were so "I'm so ugly and don't take good pictures" yesterday. To see them smile and show the other office staff was a nice payday for them and me.
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    These are great, Shach! It looks like the four you had a lot of fun. Fantastic images and a lovely group of ladies. I'd be willing to trade my coworkers for yours, too. (I work in a warehouse - all men! So, you can have them, even without a trade! rolleyes1.gif)
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    You did a great job! Nothing beats proving to someone who thinks they are not photogenic that he/she is wrong. Love the Angels pic.

Virginia

Email