My Grandma......

Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
edited April 24, 2005 in People
Took this candid of my grandma the other day. She was reading a card that had been sent to her.

Tim
www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    Excellent thumb.gif
    What is it about elderly faces that's so compelling, is it that we see ourselves ne_nau.gif
    Thanks for sharing clap.gif
  • USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    Tim
    Great photo of your Grandma thumb.gif
    Hope she is getting along OK

Thanks
    Fred
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    I was looking through new entries without reading the titles and I saw this picture and immediately went "Grandma!", low and behold that's the title. She has a very grandma air about her. I think it's a wonderful picture. Good job.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2005
    bfjr wrote:
    Excellent thumb.gif
    What is it about elderly faces that's so compelling, is it that we see ourselves ne_nau.gif
    Thanks for sharing clap.gif
    Thanks Ben, yes I think there is alot to learn from older people. Their faces can tell storys of a life long journey.

Thanks for your comments.

Tim

edited April 24, 2005
    USAIR wrote:
    Great photo of your Grandma thumb.gif
    Hope she is getting along OK

Thanks
    Fred
    Thanks Fred. She is doing pretty well. I offten wonder how she does when we are not there. It saddens me to think that she might hold it in till were not around then breaks down later. But I think she seems to be doin pretty well.

Tim

edited April 24, 2005
    I was looking through new entries without reading the titles and I saw this picture and immediately went "Grandma!", low and behold that's the title. She has a very grandma air about her. I think it's a wonderful picture. Good job.
    Ashley
    Ash,

Yeah thats my grandma for sure. She does in fact have that grandma look.:D The new pastors little kids at church call her mimi. Thats what they call their real grandmothers.

Thanks for commenting. thumb.gif

Tim