Nissan silvia S14A

ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
edited August 9, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
My friends S14 with full C-west bodykit

3" from turbo, bigger intercooler, ECU, boost raised to 1 bar..The car is lowerd and runing on 19" rims..For looks..For sound.. HKS ssqv bov

putting out about 300 horse

347740879_uRxih-XL.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    Arvan wrote:
    My friends S14 with full C-west bodykit

3" from turbo, bigger intercooler, ECU, boost raised to 1 bar..The car is lowerd and runing on 19" rims..For looks..For sound.. HKS ssqv bov

putting out about 300 horse

Looks a real nice ride, but I can't help but wonder how he affords to put fuel in it with the prices these days headscratch.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    Skippy wrote:
    Looks a real nice ride, but I can't help but wonder how he affords to put fuel in it with the prices these days headscratch.gif .... Skippy :D

haha your gas prices?? okey lets compare it to the gas in sweden.

we pay over 2 dollars / litre so you guys should not complain! eek7.gif
  • andyrooandyroo Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited August 9, 2008
    Only small engine, but turbocharged, so as long as you dont put your foot down everywhere fuel consumption would be the same as a mid sized car..

Great shot of the car though, Mine car is so old and cracks and dents.. but I still try to make it look good!

Also do you mind me asking the photoshop techniques that you use in your photos?