Feelin a little froggy

MelodyMelody Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited April 16, 2004 in Wildlife
We have green tree frogs every summer. These shots were made on my porch in a flower pot.

Comments

• MelodyMelody Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited April 11, 2004
    edited April 11, 2004
  • BuddyBuddy Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited April 11, 2004
    neat shots.
  • ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2004
    #1 is awesome IMO, thanks for sharing!
  • SeamaidenSeamaiden Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2004
    Hi, is this Melody from TTTH? Where do you live that you're getting those frogs every year?
    Youth and Enthusiasm
    Are No Match For
    Age and Treachery
    edited April 15, 2004
    Thanks for the nice comments!!

Seamaiden ~ Hi, it's me. Actually I found this place from one of your post at TTTH.thumb.gif Thanks, I am so enjoying looking at everyone's beautiful photo's! I live in Mississippi, we get the green tree frogs every year. OMG...is it ever humid here. You feel like you are wading through the air it's so thick. :twitch The frogs of course love it.
  • SeamaidenSeamaiden Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2004
    Well hi over here, too, Melody. I'm glad you like it, I sure do.

I was just watching "Magnolia" last night, that final scene? Oh man. When I was a kid we lived in Shreveport, I remember hearing frogs, but don't remember seeing that many - maybe too far north? In Puerto Rico, especially in the rainy north, we get a very tiny frog called a coqui (that's their call, like a whistle, "co-QUI!"). They're no bigger than a nickle, and come in many colors. A DEVIL to catch! But beautiful nonetheless.

Btw, you should post your fish shots here, too. ;) (Maybe more folks besides Sharkky will think you Photoshopped that Gramma.)
    Youth and Enthusiasm
    Are No Match For
    Age and Treachery