Options

Slideshow progress bar

rujerorujero Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
edited August 10, 2008 in SmugMug Support
2 suggestions:

1 - I suggest to move the slideshow progress bar from the center of the screen to the bottom. In this way you can still have the image fully in view while you are waiting for the next one to load

2 - It would be nice to have an option to enlarge the slideshow to use the entire screen (of course cropping the photos) like the MobileMe slideshow does

Thanks, love Smugmug, Ruggero Domenichini (Auckland, NZ)

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited August 10, 2008
    rujero wrote:
    2 - It would be nice to have an option to enlarge the slideshow to use the entire screen (of course cropping the photos) like the MobileMe slideshow does
    If you use the slideshow button as opposed to the slideshow display style, it does use the entire screen. Take a look at one of my galleries and click the slideshow button (the galleries are locked into smugmug style, so the slideshow "style" isn't available, no dropdown of styles).

Here's a link to one of my galleries: http://www.denisegoldberg.com/gallery/5231614_wtt6M - click slideshow and see if that's what you are looking for.

--- Denise
  • Options
    rujerorujero Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited August 10, 2008
    Actually no...
    It still leaves black bands either top or bottom or on the sides, depending on the monitor ratio (4:3, 5:4 or widescreen). What I am after is the option of zooiing the photo so that it uses the entire screen (as I said of course part of the photo will be cropped).

BTW it's not MobileMe that offers this but iPhoto, sorry for the mistake.

Ruggero.

If you use the slideshow button as opposed to the slideshow display style, it does use the entire screen. Take a look at one of my galleries and click the slideshow button (the galleries are locked into smugmug style, so the slideshow "style" isn't available, no dropdown of styles).

Here's a link to one of my galleries: http://www.denisegoldberg.com/gallery/5231614_wtt6M - click slideshow and see if that's what you are looking for.

--- Denise