FS: 10D, BG-ED3, Minolta IIIF

dhlewisdhlewis Registered Users Posts: 145 Major grins
edited August 27, 2008 in House of Canon
All items for sale are in a very good condition with blemishes as noted. Prices should be considered as close to firm, lowball offers will be completely ignored. If you want to use paypal will ship to verified address only. Payment by personal check or money order is fine but payment will have to clear before shipping.

*** SOLD Canon 10D *** SOLD
Don’t know the number of actuation's. I am the second owner this has been my backup body for the last year. Takes fantastic images just need something faster for the event work I’m doing right now. Complete with box, charger, one battery, neck strap, software, manuals, cables basically everything that came as new. Also includes a book "A Short Course in 10D Digital Photography". There are a couple of small scratches in the rear LCD normal hot shoe wear and a couple of small scratches on the body. Cosmetically I’d rate it a 8.5-9/10. Price is $260 shipped and insured.

*** SOLD ***
Used BG-ED3 grip in VGC for D30, D60, 10D - $69 Paypaled, shipped & insured, no box

Minolta IIIF Light Meter – Digital light meter for standard and flash exposure. VGC with case and battery. - $75 Paypaled, Shipped & Insured

Sales to U.S. only. All items include standard ground shipping and insurance to the lower 48. If you want to upgrade to faster delivery you will only be charged the difference in price. I reserve the right to sell to who I want. In 99.9% of all cases that will be the first person to say “I’ll take it” and then make payment in a reasonable time period. You can check my feedback here or on FM under the same username. Thanks for looking icon_smile.gif .

dale@dhlewisphotography.com
http://dhlewisphotography.com

Comments