Options

It's not over, Mr. Anderson...

MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
edited April 25, 2005 in Holy Macro
It's not over...

bane9kp.jpg

:huh
Got very bored last night (first bad sign) and finally tried "painting with light". After messing around with various light sources I found one I'm not sure I've seen yet, wireless optical mouse! Depending on how fast you move it around the laser "strobes" and creates some very interesting patterns!

nerds3nq.jpg

Just having some fun folks...:dunno

AJ

Comments

• Options
    PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2005
    heh those look cool i like the second one most. the first one is pretty cool but i like the patterns of the second one ;)

Me and my roomate did this with a digital mouse a month or so ago it was fun!
  • Options
    MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2005
    Prezwoodz wrote:
    heh those look cool i like the second one most. the first one is pretty cool but i like the patterns of the second one ;)
    Thanks. Thats why I posted this, figured someone would see it and do something actually good with it, heh! mwink.gif

I guess should have put a disclaimer about my reference in the first one, for those unfamiliar with the movie ©The Matrix.

And cool shot btw!

AJ
  • Options
    coldclimbcoldclimb Registered Users Posts: 1,169 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    One thing I discovered while stuck in a remote cabin for a few days of rain is that glow-sticks tied to strings can be fun. I was bummed I didn't have a better camera and a tripod. :D
    John Borland
    www.morffed.com