Options

Found: Looking for Nikon D70, D80, or D200

iodphotographyiodphotography Registered Users Posts: 62 Big grins
edited August 14, 2008 in Nikon Land
FOUND!

Thanks!

Does anyone have a used one in good condition they would consider selling? I'd like to pick up a third body for my wedding photography business- and since it would probably be used for a photo booth/ beginning assistants, the model isn't as important as the shutter count and condition.

The price I'd like to pay depends on which model you have. I would like to pay via Paypal and receive it as soon as possible.

Please let me know which model you have and your asking price. Oh, and the shutter count.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.

Comments

• Options
    aaroncasey08aaroncasey08 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited August 14, 2008
    d-200
    i have one in excellent condition...
    interested?
    FOUND!

Thanks!

Does anyone have a used one in good condition they would consider selling? I'd like to pick up a third body for my wedding photography business- and since it would probably be used for a photo booth/ beginning assistants, the model isn't as important as the shutter count and condition.

The price I'd like to pay depends on which model you have. I would like to pay via Paypal and receive it as soon as possible.

Please let me know which model you have and your asking price. Oh, and the shutter count.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon.