Gimme the Devo treatment

JR303JR303 Registered Users Posts: 135 Major grins
edited August 14, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Well, I guess I'll try my hand now. I've never posted any images on these forums, actually just started using them recently, but I'd like to get whipped for this shot. Not sure it's my best, but I like if for some reason.

157739066_cvQ5K-L.jpg

Memorial Day 2007, Stones River National Battlefield Cemetery

Thanks,
John

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited August 13, 2008
    Hi John and welcome to Dgrin. wave.gif

Special rules apply in the Whipping Post . The Whipping Post is, in fact, for your best shots, but you can get feedback in any of the Shots forums here.

Regards,
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2008
    JR303 wrote:
    Well, I guess I'll try my hand now. I've never posted any images on these forums, actually just started using them recently, but I'd like to get whipped for this shot. Not sure it's my best, but I like if for some reason.

Memorial Day 2007, Stones River National Battlefield Cemetery

Thanks,
    John

Hi John, thank you for sharing your first post with us.

I like the feel of the shot, the slow motion shown on the flags in the forground of the front of the image, leading to the flags that are in full focus......nice use of the light there too.

It's like your pointing out a Special Flag, and my eye is drawn to the flags that are in focus, the light leads you to them too.

It's quite moving.

Thank you for sharing .... Great Shot clap.gif .... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin