Julia and Stas (7 img)

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited August 15, 2008 in People
Priviet (Hello in Russian), dear friends!
One of my 'models', Julia asked me to take some photos with her fiance, Stas.
This was the day before their marriage.
1. I wanted to stress this in the photos - nearly wife and husband, but still not for this time. Next day. This will happen the next day. Two people. Different.
They are close , but not that much as those with several years experience...
7491.jpg

2. Wanted to show this balancing moment...
7492.jpg

We must have other traditions here, in Russia. Couples often marry at 20-25 years. (As I have heard this age is too young for your places, am I right?)
Julia and Stas are together for 5 years. They went to Moscow to earn some money - Moscow is a place with much higher salary...
Can someone remember Julia at my gallery? :-)

3. Love in her eyes...
7493.jpg

4. Of course they are happy and full of plans
7494.jpg

5. I didnt want to make 'standard' photos, your are the judges...
7495.jpg

6. In some sense I wanted to show the strength of the beauty and beauty of the strength...
7497.jpg

7. Interesting to know your opinion..
7496.jpg
Thank you, (Spasibo),
Yuri

Comments

• cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2008
    She looks MUCH happier about this than does he...even a small smile would have help him.

I love #6, nice work as usual.
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2008
    I realy like these. Something picks @ me just a bit, though. She has a look of easy anticipation, almost a happy smile without really "smiling". Does that make sense? He, on the other hand, seems very "nervous". Maybe he is, afterall, he is getting married tommorrow. :D What a great looking pair! I would venture to guess that this girl's eyes really sank this kid's boat when he was "searching the sea of love". :D
  • photodougphotodoug Registered Users Posts: 870 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2008
    #3 is unbelievable......no futher comment necessary
  • bon4irebon4ire Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2008
    Yeah, she looks a lot happier. Maybe because I'm looking at her. Makes me happier Laughing.gif.
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Number 3 is just awesome. Love the shot.
    We must have other traditions here, in Russia. Couples often marry at 20-25 years. (As I have heard this age is too young for your places, am I right?)
    Julia and Stas are together for 5 years. They went to Moscow to earn some money - Moscow is a place with much higher salary...
    Can someone remember Julia at my gallery? :-)
    As for the age - I've photographed the marriage (the first marriage) of couples where they were as young as 18 and as old as 35. I have a wedding this tomorrow where the bride just turned 18 a couple of months ago and her groom is only 1 year older though they have been together since she was 12.

My limited experience shows that there is no "standard" age at which people get married. It happens when it happens. :D
  • davidryandavidryan Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Agreed-- number 3 is amazing-- shows not only natural beauty but you can see all her emotions in her eyes-- well done.thumb.gif
  • davidryandavidryan Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Number 3 is just awesome. Love the shot.

My limited experience shows that there is no "standard" age at which people get married. It happens when it happens. :D

No kidding... I was the first in my family to get married (at the age of 25) and i'm the youngest of 4! No complaints, though... all my inlaws are great!
  • Glory2Jesus4PhotographyGlory2Jesus4Photography Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    I really like #4 you seem to catch him with his guard down and it is shows very nice.
    I know my spelling and grammar are poor some times my spell check says "I got nothing
    for you" and there/ their is no grammar check yet so please forgive me Jesus did.
    My Web site:
    http://Glory2Jesus4Photography.smugmug.com/
    My blog: http://glory2jesus4photography.blogspot.com/
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Beautiful photos Uri, and yes #3 is clap.gifclap.gif