Busy Weekend

jpendley77jpendley77 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited August 15, 2008 in People
Hey guys it's been a while since my last post. I had a busy weekend with several clients and thought I would share! C/C please.. Jason

This one was sweet but super busy. I love a challenge.
348667097_FSBjM-M.jpg

348668030_ccCgU-M.jpg

These two loved the camera.
348470726_fmKTe-M-1.jpg

348455993_tqsN2-M-1.jpg

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2008
    These are very well done.....take it from a Grandpa who has 8000 photos of the little ones! :D:D:D
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • SassyShotsSassyShots Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    For some reason, I can't see the last two photo's.

The first photo looks like the same child as the second? Did you color the eyes on the first one? These are both beautiful shots ... but I don't think I would like someone changing my childs eye color, but that's just my opinion.

My fav is the second one; it's absolutely adorable! The oversized flowers really work here.
    Debi
    Canon 40D
  • jpendley77jpendley77 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    SassyShots wrote:
    For some reason, I can't see the last two photo's.

The first photo looks like the same child as the second? Did you color the eyes on the first one? These are both beautiful shots ... but I don't think I would like someone changing my childs eye color, but that's just my opinion.

My fav is the second one; it's absolutely adorable! The oversized flowers really work here.

Hey Sassy, Believe it or not that is her true color, all I did was adjusted the contrast a little in RAW, but that is how it turned out. I think I just got lucky from the light hitting them just right. The other shot was in pretty heavy shade. Her mom was glad she found that bow and outfit because it made her eyes pop in the picture. Thanks for the comments!
  • SassyShotsSassyShots Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    jpendley77 wrote:
    Hey Sassy, Believe it or not that is her true color, all I did was adjusted the contrast a little in RAW, but that is how it turned out. I think I just got lucky from the light hitting them just right. The other shot was in pretty heavy shade. Her mom was glad she found that bow and outfit because it made her eyes pop in the picture. Thanks for the comments!

Wow ... well then, that is truely amazing!! What a beautiful child. You did very well capturing in different lighting.
    Debi
    Canon 40D
    edited August 15, 2008
    SassyShots wrote:
    Wow ... well then, that is truely amazing!! What a beautiful child. You did very well capturing in different lighting.

Thanks for the kind remarks Debi
  • ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    What an adorable little girl. I just love that second shot! iloveyou.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
    edited August 15, 2008
    ShepsMom wrote:
    What an adorable little girl. I just love that second shot! iloveyou.gif
    Thanks Marina. I think I am going to put that one in my studio. I really like how it came out.