For anyone

KTBoom2006-E510KTBoom2006-E510 Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
edited August 15, 2008 in People
For anyone who was helping me or curious about my Olympus camera and the problems I had with it.... I finally got the final say about it today! Best Buy told me to exchange it for a new camera. The repair center told them it would cost more to fix it. So I exchanged it for ANOTHER Canon XSi so that all my equipment was interchangeable. I was excited just for the simple fact I have a 2nd camera for my weddings this weekend! SO YIPEE!!! :clap
~Katie~
:barb

http://www.kc1stphotography.com

2 Canon Rebel XSi
Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
2 Canon 14-55mm
Canon 55-250mm f4.0
Canon 580EX
Canon 580EX II

Comments

• VanquizVanquiz Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Woooo, nice Katie ... I missed what happened with your Olympus, did you have a Best Buy warranty or something, so they let you exchange a broken camera with a new one? Did you able to choose any kind of camera you want?

Sorry I missed the story, but somehow I can feel your excitement :ivar
  • KTBoom2006-E510KTBoom2006-E510 Registered Users Posts: 437 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Vanquiz wrote:
    Woooo, nice Katie ... I missed what happened with your Olympus, did you have a Best Buy warranty or something, so they let you exchange a broken camera with a new one? Did you able to choose any kind of camera you want?

Sorry I missed the story, but somehow I can feel your excitement :ivar

My olympus started having focusing problems where it would focus on something in front of the object that I wanted it to focus it on. Luckly my husband got an extended warranty plan with it, so they allowed me to choose from certain cameras.

And I am very excited, and very happy I don't have to mess with Best Buy. They were a pain in my .......*****
    ~Katie~
    :barb

http://www.kc1stphotography.com

2 Canon Rebel XSi
    Tamron 70-200mm f2.8
    2 Canon 14-55mm
    Canon 55-250mm f4.0
    Canon 580EX
    Canon 580EX II
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    For anyone who was helping me or curious about my Olympus camera and the problems I had with it.... I finally got the final say about it today! Best Buy told me to exchange it for a new camera. The repair center told them it would cost more to fix it. So I exchanged it for ANOTHER Canon XSi so that all my equipment was interchangeable. I was excited just for the simple fact I have a 2nd camera for my weddings this weekend! SO YIPEE!!! clap.gif
    This is so totally exciting! Not only do you have two cameras that both use the same lenses - they are the same camera so there'll not be any confusion when moving from one to the other.

Really looking forward to seeing the shots from the upcoming wedding....