Options

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited August 15, 2008 in Landscapes
Yes, this image was constructed from 38 vertical 10.1mp Canon 40D frames, all taken in manual, handheld, 70-200/2.8 IS.
(click for a slightly larger version)

352122119_QCc8o-X3.jpg

Original was a huge 1.5Gb file, which was eventually trimmed down to a "mere" 380Mb one:-) Yet at 100mp+ it couldn't being uploaded to SM as a regular jpeg (48mp limit remains active even for pros), so I had to shrink it about 3 times.

And yes, those things are rains. Yeah I know :huh . Rain in SoCal in August.:rolleyes Yet this is a proof it happens. :deal
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Great colors Nik. I might maybe consider losing the right edge - from the fence overheadscratch.gif

Hey, can y'all pop over this way and let me know if I should mess around trying to fix the snapshot of moi?!

ann
  • Options
    edited August 15, 2008
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Great colors Nik. I might maybe consider losing the right edge - from the fence overheadscratch.gif

Hey, can y'all pop over this way and let me know if I should mess around trying to fix the snapshot of moi?!

ann

Thanks, Ann!
    Can't lose the fence - it's my trademark, come on:-) Besides, it will be some meager 24-shot pano, not 38, what were you thinking? eek7.gifmwink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    I like #2 of yours - and you look great, as always, on #3 :-) thumb.gifiloveyou.gif
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Nikolai wrote:
    Thanks, Ann!
    Can't lose the fence - it's my trademark, come on:-) Besides, it will be some meager 24-shot pano, not 38, what were you thinking? eek7.gifmwink.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Oh dear, pardon me! rolleyes1.gif
    I like #2 of yours - and you look great, as always, on #3 :-) thumb.gifiloveyou.gif
    where's the blushing smilie?????:sweet iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited August 15, 2008
    Ann McRae wrote:
    Oh dear, pardon me! rolleyes1.gif
    where's the blushing smilie?????:sweet iloveyou.gif
    I think it's "saurora:" :saurora