Options

Problem with adjusting crop on proof

JETAJETA Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited August 15, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I'm having a problem with adjusting the crop on a an order.

The customer needs me to recrop a photo. I go in, adjust the crop, save my adjustmet. Go back to their order page and the photo is right back to the customers crop. My adjustment isn't saving.

What's going on? Help! :scratch

Edited to add I've used this feature b4 no problem. My website is juliesaltvick.com and it's my most previous and only order that still has a proof delay. It's pic #5. I need the crop all the way to the left of the photo.
JETA

Comments

• Options
    edited August 15, 2008
    This is very weird.

It's allowing me to rotate the crop and it saves. I go back rotate it back the right away, adjust the crop all the way to the left.... Save..... Bam! The crop is right back to the middle!!
    JETA
  • Options
    phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Hi,

There is an occasional issue that we are aware of while cropping right near the edge of an image and unfortunately it sounds like you have run into it!

Please email us at the helpdesk (help at smugmug.com) with the order number and instructions for how you would like the image cropped and we'll take care of it for you.

Alternatively, you can crop it yourself on your computer and then replace the image with the cropped version.

JETA wrote:
    This is very weird.

It's allowing me to rotate the crop and it saves. I go back rotate it back the right away, adjust the crop all the way to the left.... Save..... Bam! The crop is right back to the middle!!
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited August 15, 2008
    Thanks Tristan. I ended up replacing the photo.

Is this something that will be fixed? Now I'm worried my other crops haven't worked and I just didn't notice it.

Glad I know about it now. Thanks again for the response. thumb.gif
    JETA
  • Options
    phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited August 15, 2008
    Oh yes, it's most certainly is something that will be fixed! I don't however know the time frame on the pending fix.
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/