Paintball

davidweaverdavidweaver Registered Users Posts: 681 Major grins
edited September 5, 2008 in Sports
I'm (always) trying to catch up on getting non-paid work posted.

Here are some from a while back at the Texas Paintball Open:

353665489_A4Ds8-M.jpg

353670710_Uk3Mu-M.jpg

353691115_Fuy38-M.jpg

353691237_XFavZ-M.jpg

353695300_Qjtud-M.jpg

Comments

• Kyle DKyle D Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2008
    Very nice work David. It's always nice to see some quality shots of some tournament paintball. Seeing these are making me miss my tourny playing days. *mutters something about stupid University tuition getting in the way of all my fun*
    Kyle D.

Not allowed to enter Henry's alone anymore...

Kyle Derkachenko Photography
  • davidweaverdavidweaver Registered Users Posts: 681 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2008
    Thanks!

If there was ever any doubt in putting a UV filter on a lens then it was the one that took a bullet (paintball) for me, dead center on the lens, as I was shooting. It took me days to clean it all off the body. They sting when they hit you too.
    Kyle D wrote:
    Very nice work David. It's always nice to see some quality shots of some tournament paintball. Seeing these are making me miss my tourny playing days. *mutters something about stupid University tuition getting in the way of all my fun*
  • nipprdognipprdog Registered Users Posts: 660 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2008
    It took me days to clean it all off the body.

You shoot paintball without a rain shield?
  • davidweaverdavidweaver Registered Users Posts: 681 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2008
    HaHaHahahahaha...

What shield. Only the video guys had shields on their gear. I was glad I had a facemask (required to get into the arena).
    nipprdog wrote:
    You shoot paintball without a rain shield?
  • crmitchecrmitche Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited September 5, 2008
    I shoot without a shield too. I also get on the field. But we play woods ball, I don an orange t-shirt when photographing and make position known. I did have to remove the visor from my mask and remove the eye cup from the camera to be able to compose somewhat.

227188157_4svnm-M.jpg

David
    We play at a friend's place in Driftwood. You should come out an play/shoot sometime. We're all broken too. How'd your Human Race stuf turn out?

Cheers
    Craig
    http://craigm.smugmug.com/

"When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do." Walt Disney