Options

FS: Nikon D3

dcasazzadcasazza Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 19, 2008 in Nikon Land
I'm selling my Nikon D3 of 6 months, with 5500 actuations, to move to a D700 (lighter body).

It is a very lightly handled, mint camera. The camera is perfect for a professional. Everything is as I purchased it, neat in the box, including original, virgin warranty card and unopened NX CD, so it's like getting a new camera. I don't remove anything except for the camera, battery and charger, so as you can see in the picture in the link, everything is neat as if it was from the factory. Camera is in mint condition, and The camera really shines, with excellent color rendition and fast action as well. I will also send a copy of the original receipt.

Also optionally included for an additional $100 (for $4300 total) is the really right stuff bracket. Camera sensor is clean of big particles and has never been swabbed, so you know you are getting a good condition sensor as well.

This is a cross posting on Craigs list, and pictures of the box, and body are on the site: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pho/797694104.html. I'll add more detailed shots of the sides, front, back bottom and top so you can see the good clean quality of the body. The lens in the picture is NOT included.

I‘m looking to get $4200. I will include shipping to a CONUS location in that price. Paypal echeck, postal money order, or personal check are preferred to avoid the large fees on this big ticket item. If you wish to pay with regular Paypal, you’ll have to cover the fees. I'll cover the shipping and insurance costs.