Options

Setting prices for galleries

carolinecaroline Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
edited August 22, 2008 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Is there a quick way that I can check that I have actually set prices for all the galleries I want to sell from without going through each one individually ?

Caroline
Mendip Blog - Blog from The Fog, life on the Mendips
www.carolineshipsey.co.uk - Follow me on G+

[/URL]

Comments

• Options
    edited August 21, 2008
    ne_nau.gif Anyone ?? Am I missing the obvious here ?

caroline wrote:
    Is there a quick way that I can check that I have actually set prices for all the galleries I want to sell from without going through each one individually ?

Caroline

[/URL]
  • Options
    SnowgirlSnowgirl Registered Users Posts: 2,155 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2008
    caroline wrote:
    ne_nau.gif Anyone ?? Am I missing the obvious here ?

Hi. Once you've set prices for one album, when you set up a new album and go under Photo / Set prices you can select the original album and apply the prices to the new album.
    Creating visual and verbal images that resonate with you.
    http://www.imagesbyceci.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ImagesByCeci
    Picadilly, NB, Canada
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited August 21, 2008
    caroline wrote:
    If you're setting prices at the gallery level, I don't know of any way to check other than to look at the galleries directly.

Are the prices in most of the galleries the same? If they are, you might want to use portfolio pricing and then override the "odd" galleries with specific pricing for that gallery.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited August 22, 2008
    Hi Denise,
    Thanks for checking in, I've been following your journal and can see you are busy having a good time.

The original reason for asking the question was because I don't have prices set at all for some galleries and had got myself in a real pickle and didn't want to end up missing any potential sales - Ha Ha ! It was the annual Priddy Fair last Wednesday and over the w/end I saw that there were, for me, a lot of hits on the pictures from previous years. I also had some email enquiries but no sales, so then I wondered if I had set prices for the galleries - and so it went from there. In the end I opted for the safe route of applying portfolio pricing to everything, then overriding with specific pricing.

Cheers
    Caroline
    ps - say Hi to Rover :-)
    If you're setting prices at the gallery level, I don't know of any way to check other than to look at the galleries directly.

Are the prices in most of the galleries the same? If they are, you might want to use portfolio pricing and then override the "odd" galleries with specific pricing for that gallery.

--- Denise

[/URL]