Church bell

SpeedieSpeedie Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
edited August 20, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
St. Tanwg Church, Llandanwg, North Wales, UK.

343705944_zVzye-O.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2008
    Speedie wrote:
    St. Tanwg Church, Llandanwg, North Wales, UK.

Now that's an interesting shot, I was wondering why the Pyramid had a Bell Tower rolleyes1.gif
    .... well that was before I figured out its not a Pyramid of course rolleyes1.gif

Nice one Speedie clap.gif ... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • SpeedieSpeedie Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2008
    Thanks. I almost didn't bother taking it as I thought the sun would ruin the exposure. It seems to me that often the ones you least expect turn out the best/most interesting. And the ones you think will be great turn out to be mediocre!
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2008
    Good capture. I like it. Did you stop the lens down all the way. Sometimes you'll get a better starburst with longer rays if you're all the way down to f22 or lower, depending on your lens. But you probably already know that.
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • SpeedieSpeedie Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2008
    jeffmeyers wrote:
    Good capture. I like it. Did you stop the lens down all the way. Sometimes you'll get a better starburst with longer rays if you're all the way down to f22 or lower, depending on your lens. But you probably already know that.
    Thanks, I didn't know that. I was in TV mode, 1/4000th and the camera chose F16.