FS: Canon 200mm f2.8L

Malaxos1Malaxos1 Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
edited September 1, 2008 in House of Canon
I have a perfect condition 200mm f2.8L prime lens. This is the sharpest lens I have ever used, I need to sell it to pay for the 70-200 f4L IS that I picked up a while back. It is the MK1 version with the built in retractable lens hood. I need to get $450 for it. That is including shipping anywhere in the Continental 48 states. You can email me at deansphotos@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks...Dean
Dean Malaxos Photography
Margaretville New York (Catskill Mnts)
www.deanmalaxos.com
deansphotos@hotmail.com

Comments

• IPsychUIPsychU Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2008
    Has this sold?
    Malaxos1 wrote:
    I have a perfect condition 200mm f2.8L prime lens. This is the sharpest lens I have ever used, I need to sell it to pay for the 70-200 f4L IS that I picked up a while back. It is the MK1 version with the built in retractable lens hood. I need to get $450 for it. That is including shipping anywhere in the Continental 48 states. You can email me at deansphotos@hotmail.com if interested. Thanks...Dean
  • Malaxos1Malaxos1 Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    Hi all, I still have the lens. I moved into a new house last weekend and have not been keeping up to date with my emails. I have received a lot of emails from interested people. Anyway, first come first served (I do take paypal). Thanks...Dean
    Dean Malaxos Photography
    Margaretville New York (Catskill Mnts)
    www.deanmalaxos.com
    deansphotos@hotmail.com