Options

My 1st attempt at Macro.

windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
edited April 25, 2005 in Holy Macro
I finally got a chance to try my hand at the canon 100 mm macro with the 20D. I have been amazed at what dgrinner "Skippy" has been able to do with this lens. i found it very difficult to shoot macro in a drk environment through glass with 10,000 screaming kiddies climbing over my camera bag. I really hope i do figure out this lens in time for the butterflies......

20519545-M.jpg

troy

Comments

• Options
    4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    windoze wrote:
    I finally got a chance to try my hand at the canon 100 mm macro with the 20D. I have been amazed at what dgrinner "Skippy" has been able to do with this lens. i found it very difficult to shoot macro in a drk environment through glass with 10,000 screaming kiddies climbing over my camera bag. I really hope i do figure out this lens in time for the butterflies......

20519545-M.jpg

troy
    I think you figured it out already. Butterflies in July?
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2005
    Wow Flakey hehehe
    windoze wrote:

troy

Hey Troy........you didn't tell him to take his coat off so you could photograph him did ya?? :lol4 what a great caputure, wonder if he is happy with his new coat :lol ...... I want to try it out again in the butterfly house of the Melbourne Zoo too Troy........ I stuffed up last visit.

Your doing good :D Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin