Options

SOLD: Phottix Cleon N1 Wireless Trigger

rcheli1rcheli1 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited August 22, 2008 in The Kitchen Sink
I have a used Phottix Cleon N1 wireless remote for the D200, D300 (10-pin) series of cameras. It is the early version that does not have the threaded locking ring. I bought the new version (N8) because I found that this one (N1) tended to back out of the 10-pin connector causing it to fail to trigger the camera. I would have to reseat/wiggle it on a regular basis to get it to trigger. If you have a use for a somewhat unreliable wireless trigger I'll sell it to you for $15 shipped and paypaled to CONUS.

Comments

• Options
    rcheli1rcheli1 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited August 22, 2008
    SOLD

rcheli1 wrote:
    I have a used Phottix Cleon N1 wireless remote for the D200, D300 (10-pin) series of cameras. It is the early version that does not have the threaded locking ring. I bought the new version (N8) because I found that this one (N1) tended to back out of the 10-pin connector causing it to fail to trigger the camera. I would have to reseat/wiggle it on a regular basis to get it to trigger. If you have a use for a somewhat unreliable wireless trigger I'll sell it to you for $15 shipped and paypaled to CONUS.