Options

help with watermarking

WiseguyWiseguy Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited August 23, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I have searched through ALOT of threads and can not find any solutions for my problems. I am wanting to remove some of my watermarkings that are saved. I have deleted them form the gallery they are in, but when I go to watermark my photos they are in the drop down list (I think). I say I think because in the drop down list in watermarking, the only watermark I can read is the smugmug, I can not see any of the other ones. It is just blank spaces so I never know which one is going to show up. I hope this is making sense to someone out there. I am about ready to pull my hair out!!

Comments

• Options
    ShebaJoShebaJo Registered Users Posts: 179 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2008
    Wiseguy wrote:
    I have searched through ALOT of threads and can not find any solutions for my problems. I am wanting to remove some of my watermarkings that are saved. I have deleted them form the gallery they are in, but when I go to watermark my photos they are in the drop down list (I think). I say I think because in the drop down list in watermarking, the only watermark I can read is the smugmug, I can not see any of the other ones. It is just blank spaces so I never know which one is going to show up. I hope this is making sense to someone out there. I am about ready to pull my hair out!!

Go to your "Control Panel"
    Select the "Pro" tab
    Select "edit" on "Watermarks"
    It opens your list of watermarks, you can delete, or edit them from there.