Laguna Beach Pano

slflashslflash Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
edited August 25, 2008 in Landscapes
I shot this for a corporate client. Any comments, suggestions are welcome. The only thing I didn't ike about the pict was that the center tree wasn't lit and the palms in the back are, so it makes the picture very dark in that section. Any suggestions for fixing that, besides carrying a spot bulb to replace at the base of the palm?:D339465469_HEp9Y-L-1.jpg

Comments

• Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2008
    I thought these are two seprate panos joined together because of that black tree i hope there was some light on it i hope i could help but no idea how to remove it. May be add some text there if it is going to pubish somewhere ?
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • mrlassitermrlassiter Registered Users Posts: 72 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    I would try to selectively d-light on the tree, and balance the light and color of the sky from the left hand side to the right hand side, if you don't have much success, try reshooting on manual settings?... HTH

-mrlassiter
  • BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    Ah, Las Brisas, I know that place well.

When I first viewed the image, it appeared as two separate images side by side. Then I read your description. I also note the sky is very different on each side of the tree. I agree with mrlassiter that you might want to try reshooting it in manual to get the exposure the same on both sides of the tree.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • slflashslflash Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    I did shoot it manually, and the actual print came out darker on the right hand side too, so it looks more consistant. I lad another shot I liked better, but they liked this one, so I guess the customer is always right.