Options

Question about feeds & subscriptions

agalliaagallia Registered Users Posts: 541 Major grins
edited August 24, 2008 in SmugMug Support
I know a visitor to my gallery is able to subscribe to RSS, Atom & Google Maps feeds via the links at the bottom of the Home page, but this is often easily overlooked. Two questions:
  1. Can the Available Feeds link also be added at the top/bottom of each page too, like above my banner or below the nav buttons?
  2. Is an Email Subscription link/button available for those who do not wish to use feeds to be notified of updates...something similar to that offered by Feedburner for blogs?
Any help will be appreciated.
Acadiana Al
Smugmug: Bayou Oaks Studio
Blog: Journey to the Light
"Serendipity...the faculty of making happy, unexpected discoveries by accident." .... Horace Walpole, 1754 (perhaps that 'lucky shot' wasn't really luck at all!)

Comments

• Options
    chuckinsocalchuckinsocal Registered Users Posts: 932 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2008
    FeedBurner works quite well in galleries. Just put the link in your gallery description area. You can see how I used it here.

Let me know if you need further.
    Chuck Cannova
    www.socalimages.com

Artistically & Creatively Challenged
  • Options
    agalliaagallia Registered Users Posts: 541 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2008
    FeedBurner works quite well in galleries. Just put the link in your gallery description area. You can see how I used it here.

Let me know if you need further.
    Thanks, Chuck. I'll give it a try. Might get back to you if I have a problem.
    Acadiana Al
    Smugmug: Bayou Oaks Studio
    Blog: Journey to the Light
    "Serendipity...the faculty of making happy, unexpected discoveries by accident." .... Horace Walpole, 1754 (perhaps that 'lucky shot' wasn't really luck at all!)