Friday Nights are back again

KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
edited August 27, 2008 in Sports
Is anyone else out there chomping at the bit to start shooting a little high school football?

The regular season is still a week away, but this past Friday night's scrimmage game gave the players (and at least one photographer) a little warm up before hostilities begin in earnest. :D

357417051_cYXZz-L.jpg

357420849_nFVxq-L.jpg

357425172_PQrhc-L.jpg

357428483_Y8WBU-L.jpg

Kent
"Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
Web site

Comments

• brncr6brncr6 Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited August 24, 2008
    1st. one
    The 1st. photo is great!!
  • hschlessphotohschlessphoto Registered Users Posts: 207 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2008
    i love he first and third. what a huge team! great shots.
    www.hankschlessphoto.com

Follow me on Instagram! @hankschlessphoto

Nikon D90, 85mm f/1.8, 18-70mm f/3.5, 70-300mm f/4.5, Nikon SB-800, MX-600 tripod
  • ZygoteZygote Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    Great shots! I like them all, but especially the first and last.
  • KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    i love he first and third. what a huge team! great shots.
    Thank you for the comments.

This game was a Varsity/JV scrimmage with a team from across town. So both squads (varsity and junior varsity) were coming down the hill from the field house at the same time - which made the endless flow of players in the first shot possible.

Kent
    Web site
  • BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    Great shots Kent...how are the Eagles suppose to be this year? Unfortunately Pope HS (my daughters school) is rebuilding for the 10th row in a year. Hopefully my Yellow Jackets can grasp the Paul Johnson Triple Option Spread offense and have a decent year. I'll be there Thursday night for "toe meets leather". If weather permits (STAY AWAY FAY!!!!) I'll have my camera and new lense for some "in the stands" shots.
    edited August 25, 2008
    Great shots Kent...how are the Eagles suppose to be this year? Unfortunately Pope HS (my daughters school) is rebuilding for the 10th row in a year. Hopefully my Yellow Jackets can grasp the Paul Johnson Triple Option Spread offense and have a decent year. I'll be there Thursday night for "toe meets leather". If weather permits (STAY AWAY FAY!!!!) I'll have my camera and new lense for some "in the stands" shots.
    Well, the Eagles have a couple of good running backs. Tony Williams (shown in photo #2) has already committed to be running for the Tennessee Vols next season.

Cautious optimism has Milton making the play-offs this year. Only time will tell.

Have a good time down on the "Flats" Thursday night.

What's the good word!

Kent
    Web site
  • jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    Nice shots!
  • StevenVStevenV Registered Users Posts: 1,174 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    good job, Kent. I'm looking forward to storming the 'hooch this Friday night, and to seeing you there.
    edited August 25, 2008
    StevenV wrote:
    good job, Kent. I'm looking forward to storming the 'hooch this Friday night, and to seeing you there.
    I'll be there. I understand that the remnants of Hurricane Fay will have already passed through by then, so we might even be dry! :D

Kent
    Web site
  • BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    To Hell With Georgia
    edited August 25, 2008
    To Hell With Georgia
    Taken out of context, this might confuse some folks. eek7.gif

I hope everyone understands that you are simply answering the question that I posed in an earlier post. thumb.gif

Kent
    Web site
  • jjvfxjjvfx Registered Users Posts: 31 Big grins
    edited August 27, 2008
    Awesome Shots Love #1
    Canon EOS 1D Mark II, Canon EOS 40D, 70-200mm 2.8L IS