Shantel

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited August 26, 2008 in People
Oh well, who was I kidding... I can't shoot just heads.. :huh
I gotta have something else, too :wink
So, Shantel was kind enough to offer her services, and since it turned out she has a thing for tigers we did it Serengheti style..:rofl

1. Lying on a sofa:

358564628_4V5bm-L.jpg

2. Getting into the groove

358565105_2J5fu-XL.jpg

3. Groovy

358565193_ssURe-XL.jpg

4. And just for fun - "The eyes of the tigeress"

358564252_QWxKN-L.jpg

Enjoy!

C&C welcome.
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• lightdrunklightdrunk Registered Users Posts: 89 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    ho hum
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    Nik-
    She is a pretty lady- and I think her beauty REALLY shines in her face the best.
    #1 & #3 are lovely- though she looks bored in #1.

In #2 she is lovely from about the shoulders up. But from there down the pose is not flattering in the slightest. It is just not working for her- Seriously it looks like she had liposuction between #2 & #3. Her scrunched up legs and tummy are the problem, I think. I would love to see this same model with a different pose.

You are amazing though... I have been looking at all these beautiful shots you have been taking lately, and don't even know how to tell you how great they are. Keep them coming. (But beware of squished legs & tummies)
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    Nik-
    She is a pretty lady- and I think her beauty REALLY shines in her face the best.

In #2 she is lovely from about the shoulders up. But from there down the pose is not flattering in the slightest. It is just not working for her- Seriously it looks like she had liposuction between #2 & #3. Her scrunched up legs and tummy are the problem, I think. I would love to see this same model with a different pose.

You are amazing though... I have been looking at all these beautiful shots you have been taking lately, and don't even know how to tell you how great they are. Keep them coming. (But beware of squished legs & tummies)

Thank you, appreciate your detailed comments and your kind words!
    I agree, she's currently not in a shape for this pose. However, it's *her*, so I thought I'd share just to show the character..:-)
  • pvrsvarmapvrsvarma Registered Users Posts: 77 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2008
    Nik-

Agree
    P V R S Varma

www.pvrsvarma.com
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2008
    pvrsvarma wrote:
    Agree
    Thanks! :-)