Trip to the Camden Aquarium.

ScraffScraff Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited August 25, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
Took the family to Philly this weekend with a planned stop at the Camden Aquarium on the way. This is my first shot at trying to take photos lihe this...please let me know what you think..
Thanks...Scott

358782558_3mpLu-L.jpg

358782657_5eGi3-L.jpg

358782677_gK9Px-L.jpg

Last one is of an octopus they had...
358782545_YJqTh-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2008
    Scraff wrote:
    Took the family to Philly this weekend with a planned stop at the Camden Aquarium on the way. This is my first shot at trying to take photos like this...please let me know what you think..
    Thanks...Scott

Last one is of an octopus they had...

Hi Scott, it's not easy to shoot through the thick aquarium glass.
    You did very well.

The fish looks nice and bright, nice pattern too, though I prefer mine grilled with lemon rolleyes1.gif
    That little Red Shrimp like critter with the white dots looks pretty cool clap.gif
    was it little or big?

Did they have a very big Jelly Fish section?
    I had no idea they came in so many shapes and sizes till April took me to the one in Monterey Bay last year, boy oh boy that is one heck of a huge display they have down there.

Your last shot, I sat here and laughed to myself because I couldn't see it.
    It says last one is of an octopus they had, I looked at the picture and I saw a red ribbon I tell you rolleyes1.gif
    I read it again and I looked at the picture and I still saw a red ribbon headscratch.gif

looked again and BINGO saw the little suckers on the edge of the leg rolleyes1.gif

I'm sure a great time was had by all Scott,
    lovely series thumb.gif ..... Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin