Options

Slideshow View of Gallery

eenusaeenusa Registered Users Posts: 186 Major grins
edited October 14, 2008 in SmugMug Support
Can't find my original thread on this, so I am reposting. It seems that the caption problem with the slideshow viewing of a gallery when full screen slideshow is selected from the button is still not working right. Some of my captions display fine, others are cut off ... there seems to be no rhyme or reason why/where the caption is cut off (at least not that I have been able to figure out).

If Slideshow is selected from the drop down list, there's no problem with the caption displays, unless one then tries to see the slideshow in full screen - in which case nothing displays, not even the pictures.

Is this being looked at?

Sample: http://eenusa.smugmug.com/gallery/5009213_RYLec#300503094_o2jyF

Comments

• Options
    TanukiTanuki Registered Users Posts: 184 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2008
    I am having the exact same problem. I'm concerned that your post was over a year ago, but there is no reply from the Smugmug support folks. Is there a fix yet?

I am also having a problem that after I added html to the captions, most of the photos do not show full screen anymore.

Mike
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 12, 2008
    Tanuki wrote:
    I am having the exact same problem. I'm concerned that your post was over a year ago, but there is no reply from the Smugmug support folks. Is there a fix yet?

I am also having a problem that after I added html to the captions, most of the photos do not show full screen anymore.

Mike
    It's a bug, we'll get it fixed. Sorry about this :(
  • Options
    TanukiTanuki Registered Users Posts: 184 Major grins
    edited October 13, 2008
    Andy wrote:
    It's a bug, we'll get it fixed. Sorry about this :(

Thanks for the reply, Andy. Hope you find a fix for it eventually, because otherwise the full screen slideshow is great.

Mike
  • Options
    agalliaagallia Registered Users Posts: 541 Major grins
    edited October 14, 2008
    Ditto with problem on Slideshow button not working.
    Acadiana Al
    Smugmug: Bayou Oaks Studio
    Blog: Journey to the Light
    "Serendipity...the faculty of making happy, unexpected discoveries by accident." .... Horace Walpole, 1754 (perhaps that 'lucky shot' wasn't really luck at all!)