and b&w (sepia)

2136.jpg

Your critique, please...
Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• binghottbinghott Registered Users Posts: 1,075 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2005
    the only reason i'm willing to critcize here is because you do such great work. . . i may be wrong, but i don't feel that this picture is nearly on par with your usual work. it seems a little dull and the bright spot on the right is drawing a lot of attention. i'm sure i wouldn't have been able to even do it as good as you, but i thought you would like my input anyway.

i like the sepia one a lot more, but i still think it's lacking the usual pop.
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2005
    Hi Yuri, I love the first one, the color. I like the sepia as well but I feel the eyes need to come out a tad more.. not that I know anything..:D
  • PrezwoodzPrezwoodz Registered Users Posts: 1,147 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2005
    The second one makes her look so old! Like shes out of an antique parlor heh i like the first one though! . I was wondering what image program do you use to do your editing?
  • KaganKagan Registered Users Posts: 196 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2005
    I always look for the eyes first with your work Yuri. Great shot, but the eyes dont pop for me like on the last few. Wonderful shot, I just miss the eyes on this one that I have come to expect.
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi Yuri, I love the first one, the color. I like the sepia as well but I feel the eyes need to come out a tad more.. not that I know anything..:D
    Kagan