Trip to Philly!

ScraffScraff Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited August 26, 2008 in Other Cool Shots
On our family trip this past weekend, we stopped in the historic district of Philly to check out some of the sites. Please let me know what you think...

This is the Liberty Bell's original location:

359627482_gguUv-L.jpg

Liberty Bell now in its new location...

359627395_eKZYa-L.jpg

This is one of the buildings that we saw on the horse ride through the town. This is the front of the old Penn. Fire Insurance building that was but into storage for years after it had burned down. The face is standing in front of the new building...pretty neat to see.

359627457_9WSQc-L.jpg

This last is of one of the houses with some of the iron work on the rails. This was taken on the horse ride as well...can't remeber what house this was, but it stood out becuase of the detail in the rails.

359627536_ncTpu-L.jpg

THanks for looking!
Scott

Comments

• Raina.RaeRaina.Rae Registered Users Posts: 205 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2008
    I like your Liberty Bell picture. I think it is diffrent because it dosen't focus on the crack. So while you were there did you get a picture of the 'Rocky statue'.
  • ScraffScraff Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2008
    Raina.Rae wrote:
    I like your Liberty Bell picture. I think it is diffrent because it dosen't focus on the crack. So while you were there did you get a picture of the 'Rocky statue'.

Thanks for the comments...I did not get to see the statue...we had our son and my sister had her daughter with us and they were more than done after two days of activities.