Options

Paper De-curl Tool - Free instructions and Video

KaelariaKaelaria Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited August 27, 2008 in Digital Darkroom
I have created an easy to follow PDF with a materials list, and a use video for a DIY paper de-curler tool. Those of us doing our own fine art printing know all too well how much of a PITA paper curl can be, especially towards the end of the roll!

When I don't have time to let a print sit, a few seconds in this tool is all it takes!

LINK

Comments

• Options
    David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,216 moderator
    edited August 27, 2008
    Welcome to the forum, Kaelaria. wave.gif Thanks for posting the tutorial, but....

Just a heads up though, one's first post to a new forum is usually not best recieved when one is offering something via a link with the title "Free instructions and Video" Looks kinda spammy. Just say'in.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2008
    Kaelaria wrote:
    I have created an easy to follow PDF with a materials list, and a use video for a DIY paper de-curler tool. Those of us doing our own fine art printing know all too well how much of a PITA paper curl can be, especially towards the end of the roll!

When I don't have time to let a print sit, a few seconds in this tool is all it takes!

LINK

Thanks for taking the time to post your solution to a common problem.

David, I didn't see anything for sale, etc. looks like just good information sharing. :D

Sam