Options

Spokane, Wa to New Orleans (N'Awlins)

barrywbarryw Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
Hi all, I've been a member for a short while and haven't posted much here, but I have been watching many of the threads and picking up a lot. I am just getting back into photography and loving it.

I am going to be traveling from Spokane, WA to New Orleans next week to visit a brother down there for a while. I have no set time table for the trip, and I want to stop where ever and when ever to shoot landscapes, points of interest, etc. I am looking for good places that many of you may know about that I can look for along the way.

The trip will take me across I-90 to Billings, Montana. From there south on I-25 to Cheyenne, Wyoming. At that point I will take a direction to avoid Denver, as I am not interested in hitting big cities. I will head east there, probably across I-70 and then down to Wichita, over to and around Tulsa. From there I could head over to Little Rock, Arkansas, or down to Shreveport Louisiana, and then on the N'Awlins! And I plan on doing a lot of shoots when I get there.

Any advice on good places to look for will be appreciated. Thanks in advance to everyone.

Barry
Experience - the thing you get just after you need it! :scratch :dunno

www.familychateau.smugmug.com