Machine operator

Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
edited September 5, 2008 in People
Good morning. <!--[if gte vml 1]><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" coordsize="21600,21600" o:spt="75" o:preferrelative="t" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" filled="f" stroked="f"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"/> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"/> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1&quot;/> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"/> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"/> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"/> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"/> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"/> </v:formulas> <v:path o:extrusionok="f" gradientshapeok="t" o:connecttype="rect"/> <o:lock v:ext="edit" aspectratio="t"/> </v:shapetype><v:shape id="_x0000_i1025" type="#_x0000_t75" alt="" style='width:11.25pt; height:11.25pt'> <v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\Luisa\DEFINI~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\clip_image001.gif" o:href="http://s3.amazonaws.com/advrider/icon10.gif"/&gt; </v:shape><![endif]--><!--[if !vml]--><!--[endif]-->
Today I post pictures of someone operating a machine.
What do you think of these pictures ?
1. 356230409_AwANN-M.jpg
2. 356377785_NPqKz-M.jpg
3. 356231339_ygSP9-M.jpg
All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook

Comments

• QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2008
    heh..for somoe reason that 1st shot grabs me
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2008
    I like #3 the best.

Take Care,
    Chuck
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2008
    Qarik wrote:
    heh..for somoe reason that 1st shot grabs me
    I like #3 the best.Take Care, Chuck

:Dbowdown.gifDthumb.gif
    edited September 1, 2008
    Bump :Dthumb.gif
  • jayegirljayegirl Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2008
    You seem to have a knack for photographing people who love their work. As one who likes to document family history for the next generation, I don't think we do enough of these types of pictures anymore. I love the old photographs of my great-grandparents on the tractor or in the work clothes, etc. it helps tell the big picture story of their lives. Too often we just have special occasion pictures.
    Wow, I didn't realize I was standing on my soap box when I was typing this:D
    Jaye
    edited September 2, 2008
    jayegirl wrote:
    You seem to have a knack for photographing people who love their work. As one who likes to document family history for the next generation, I don't think we do enough of these types of pictures anymore. I love the old photographs of my great-grandparents on the tractor or in the work clothes, etc. it helps tell the big picture story of their lives. Too often we just have special occasion pictures.
    Wow, I didn't realize I was standing on my soap box when I was typing this:D

Jaye. Good evening. :D
    I am shooting people at work or people in their professional activity, as a project.

People I know and people I ask "Mind if I take a picture of you doing your work ?"
    Sometimes they just tell me "Oh no. No..."
    But when they say yes... here I go.

I try to shoot under different angles or using some kind of technique (flash) to make my pictures different and better from the others I see.

Sometimes no, often after I have shot I think that I should have done things differently... Oh well ...ne_nau.gif
    Thank you for commenting. bowdown.gifDthumb.gif
  • dadwtwinsdadwtwins Registered Users Posts: 804 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2008
    I really like the first one. It grabs my attention and keeps me. Nice jobclap.gif
    My Homepage :thumb-->http://dthorp.smugmug.com
    My Photo Blog -->http://dthorpphoto.blogspot.com/
    edited September 3, 2008
    dadwtwins wrote:
    I really like the first one. It grabs my attention and keeps me. Nice jobclap.gif

:D:Dbowdown.gifbowthumb.gifthumb
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2008
    Antonio....he looks like he's in deep thought on the first two..then on the 3rd, saw you. I'll bet if you layed on the ground further away with a zoom lens (that way you wouldn't get scooped up) :D:D:D you could get some neat perspectives.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
    edited September 5, 2008
    Swartzy wrote:
    Antonio....he looks like he's in deep thought on the first two..then on the 3rd, saw you. I'll bet if you layed on the ground further away with a zoom lens (that way you wouldn't get scooped up) :D:D:D you could get some neat perspectives.

Hello Swartzy ! How are you ? And everybody else ? :D
    I try to get different perpectives. That day I was not wearing my "work suit" rolleyes1.gifrofl I mean, jeans and sweater, but just "normal" trousers and shirt.
    I could not lat down on the ground just like that ... No blanket around either ...
    But you made a good point. Next time, next time... clap.gif
    :Dbowdown.gifthumb