Communication #7

ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
edited September 2, 2008 in The Dgrin Challenges
I was hoping to get some feedback on the following two possible entries for challenge #7...Are either of them worth pursuing, or shall I keep shooting? Any ideas how I can make them stronger....Thanks! Karin

#1 Now I lay me down to sleep.....
360750263_6cpSn-L.jpg

#2 Now I lay me down to sleep.....
361017135_XZ8cK-L.jpg
Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain

Comments

• GiphsubGiphsub Registered Users Posts: 2,662 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2008
    Very cute photo. It fits the theme, but for some reason it looks to me like the teddy bear wants to get in on the act too! rolleyes1.gif I think I prefer the first edit of the photo. Good luck.
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2008
    Giphsub wrote:
    Very cute photo. It fits the theme, but for some reason it looks to me like the teddy bear wants to get in on the act too! rolleyes1.gif I think I prefer the first edit of the photo. Good luck.

Thamks for your comments!!!
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2008
    Rats! That was an idea I was working on too. thumb.gif I love the idea! Very cute daughter. I like the first one best. Good luck!
    edited August 29, 2008
    shatch wrote:
    Rats! That was an idea I was working on too. thumb.gif I love the idea! Very cute daughter. I like the first one best. Good luck!

Thanks Shatch, I have a feeling you're model would be more cooperative than mine! She's only 2 1/2, so I only managed to get about 5 shots and then she wanted nothing more to do with it!
    Karin
    Karin

• richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2008
    I like #1. thumb.gif

But you might want to consider a reshoot where the bed in the background in turned down for the night. mwink.gif
    edited August 29, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    I like #1. thumb.gif

But you might want to consider a reshoot where the bed in the background in turned down for the night. mwink.gif

Thanks Linda, I'll give that a try!
    Karin

edited August 30, 2008
    OK, I decided to reshoot this idea, is this one any better than #1 ??? Any comments are greatly appreciated!

Original
    361607265_eLfxB-L.jpg

New one..
    362016631_tQ3Mp-L.jpg
    Karin

• GiphsubGiphsub Registered Users Posts: 2,662 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2008
    I prefer the first one to be honest. The new one almost looks like she is looking at something on the sheets. In the first one she is much more clearly praying. And it has more cute factor iloveyou.gif
    edited August 31, 2008
    Giphsub wrote:
    I prefer the first one to be honest. The new one almost looks like she is looking at something on the sheets. In the first one she is much more clearly praying. And it has more cute factor iloveyou.gif

That's what I was thinking too, I went ahead and entered my first one this morning.. thanks for the input!
    Karin

• TentacionTentacion Registered Users Posts: 940 Major grins
    edited September 2, 2008
    Love the first one...would have liked the second one had the little one been looking up and praying....Nice Work
    You're only as good as your next photo....
    One day, I started writing, not knowing that I had chained myself for life to a noble but merciless master. When God hands you a gift, he also hands you a whip; and the whip is intended solely for self-flagellation...I'm here alone in my dark madness, all by myself with my deck of cards --- and, of course, the whip God gave me." Truman Capote
    edited September 2, 2008
    Tentacion wrote:
    Love the first one...would have liked the second one had the little one been looking up and praying....Nice Work

Thank you! I liked the setting of the 2nd one better, but I couldn't get her to cooperate any more!
    Karin