Express 27 Nationals, San Francisco Bay

PeterLyonsPeterLyons Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
edited September 2, 2008 in Sports
I love this stuff!!!!!!
This kind of shot reminds me just how much.
Only wish I'd had my polarizer dialed in better. (I'm pretty good about that, but missed it here.)

Anyway, this is the best, IMO, of the weekend's 2600 frames. I cropped a bit from the left and bottom. Still would love to see a 20x30 of it.

Comments

• PeterLyonsPeterLyons Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    Like this one too. Lots of wind this day. "Yacht racing" may not be what you think. Not only for the wealthy, and if you think it's sedentary, you've been sadly misinformed! Last time I went out on a raceboat (not just shooting one) I woke up sore for the next three mornings ...
    What a blast!!!

These guys seriously need new bottom paint, but went airborne no problem anyway.
  • ArvanArvan Registered Users Posts: 888 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    sailing is one of the things i enjoy very much doing in my life..I don´t sail myself but friends do..I just sit down and enjoy life over a beer.

It´s amazing to see how fast you can go with a good boat and some wind.

Neat captures!
  • PeterLyonsPeterLyons Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    Arvan, in what part of Sweden do you live? My mother grew up in Alingsås. I've been there, but it's been more than 20 years now. What a beautiful country!
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2008
    clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited September 2, 2008
    I like the second. You're right though, they should haul that boat and clean/paint it :D
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?